Monday, August 04, 2008

Back from the Rabbit's Hole

So I finished reading Breaking Dawn yesterday morning. Despite my attempt to pace myself, I just couldn't help it. So instead of neglecting my family and getting jabs for my obsessive behavior, I hid it instead just like any junkie. I read through the all 754 pages in about 12 hours so you can pretty much tell that I didn't sleep a wink at all. What? That was the only way I could pretend I was normal.

In any case, the book is fine. You have to be totally in to it to appreciate it. The series is geared for teenage girls for crissakes, so you can't expect much. It's not Harry Potter but it's got it's own appeal.

So now what? I guess I can go back to obsessing about the So You Think You Can Dance top-4 (oh Chelsie, Chelsie - it won't be the same without you); progressing through playing medium level on Guitar Hero 3 (I s*ck at this game!!!); catching up on my summer movie list (and yes, I missed some - by choice); and, planning my upcoming trips.

My first one coming up is Napa at the end of August. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. In the meantime, you'll just have to read through all my babbling.

No comments: